Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Info When does my Update Service Expire?

I like to know when my Update Service expired / expires for my Xara Desktop applications (XDA).

The following setup for Notepad++ > Find in Files works for all your installed XDAs:

• Find what: pugdate
    • Filters *.xml
    • Directory: C:\Users\[logonUseName]\AppData\Local\Xara\.

The result can be copied off and saved for use later.

Manually, you can navigate to each XDA's .info.xml file and open it instead.
    This is only for version 12 up.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: When does my Update Service Expire?

My update service has run out on both XWD and XDPX but nice to know Acorn tried it and worked perfect thanks.

I am not updating, as cannot afford to do so being a pensioner, how do I stop the annoying prompts that tell me it has expired?
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Prewett View Post
    I am not updating, as cannot afford to do so being a pensioner, how do I stop the annoying prompts that tell me it has expired?
    Peter
    Contact magix and tell it.

Otherwise, search recent Posts about disabling the guff - https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...35-Nag-Screens and others.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat