Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Tables adding links

I have attached a file. Any link I add on the fourth row and onward will not work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Tables adding links

This was mentioned a few days ago ... Acorn has (I believe) sent a bug report based on it.

See this thread https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...g-onto-the-web
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Good to know. Meanwhile any temp solution? I placed a transparent rectangle on it with url.

You can ctrl select the border and give that a link Behzad. That way it will shrink/expand as you size the table.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    You can ctrl select the border and give that a link Behzad. That way it will shrink/expand as you size the table.
    I tried and thought I might have it using the Smart Controls. No! It added it to every nook and cranny.

A good solution Egg but needs care - Black controls > Ctrl+Select > Link...

Xara City refrain: "We built this City, we built this City, we built this City on bugs 'n' fails."

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Xara City refrain: "We built this City, we built this City, we built this City on bugs 'n' fails."
    Couldn't agree more. Things are made even worse by the online Content Catolgue. If and when these bugs are fixed within the online section they remain unfixed within a users downloaded catolgue.

As a user I don't want any future development on new features I just want current features to work as expected. But heyhoo Xara ignores all these issues ....... !!!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    If and when these bugs are fixed within the online section they remain unfixed within a users downloaded catolgue.
    That's a good point. When downloading does Xara see the same file name and skip the new content, or does it see a different size and replace?

My understanding is Xara does a check to see which is the latest Revision in catindex.txt and updates if newer.

The only problem was Xara got this badly wrong once and it deleted all prior downloads.
    This is why I copy the Cache elsewhere.

Acorn