Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Update to the update service notification on startup

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    Rob and Acorn. Not sure if this is the same thing, but WD has indicated to me an update is available. I go thru the various steps and absolutely nothing happens. This happens every second day without fail. I close the program, click the update. Nothing, no download, no changes. Within the program I’ve manually checked for updates and within the program it tells me that the program is up to date. It’s like a false notification on a loop.
    Bill, if this is v16.3, it will be. Elsewhere I have described how to bypass this tedium. I still think it is Xara's responsibility to front up its Customers' concern to Magix and not expect each individual to raise a Ticket (please do so though) as Xara passed the support and installation burden onto Magix (or where forced into it).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Update to the update service notification on startup

We do, however our word only carries so much weight. If Magix gets poked at by both customers and us it should get them to move.