Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How to separate, remove these inner line shapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcffee View Post
    Shape tool - delete empty middle triangle.
    Where do i find that?
    The Shape Tool is F4. You click-drag over the three inner Point Handles and press Delete.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for the effort. I'll try that way also. At 1:50 how did you get those lines position in the middle?

If I press Shift+F4 I get points but no handles.

Okay I did doubleclick on the shape then click on the points (I think) then was able to delete points.

Thank you.

ps strange that the corners are not perfectly round but a collection of bended lines.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12121212.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	126310

You select the shape first with the Selector Tool (the arrow pointer) then press F4 to enable the Shape Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcffee View Post
    ps strange that the corners are not perfectly round but a collection of bended lines.
    You are right; it appears to be interference with two co-incident circles at each apex.

Rather than Add Shapes early on, group, clone twice, rotate into position, ungroup and delete the topmost red circles, leaving just one at each corner.

That is far cleaner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rounded Triangle II.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	126312

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat