Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Web Designer 16: Renew Update Service

I did put a support ticket into Magix with same issues. I have Web Designer Premium 16, I got a new pc, I deactivated Web Designer Premium 16 from old pc and activated on new pc....all works, however, I keep getting the "Renew the Update Service" to install the latest version of the Update Service for my software....I click Start Installation, but nothing happens and I keep getting this request to Renew everytime I open Web Designer, is it not updating, why do I keep getting this message? Running Windows 10 Pro, with latest upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by sams3d View Post
    I did put a support ticket into Magix with same issues. I have Web Designer Premium 16, I got a new pc, I deactivated Web Designer Premium 16 from old pc and activated on new pc....all works, however, I keep getting the "Renew the Update Service" to install the latest version of the Update Service for my software....I click Start Installation, but nothing happens and I keep getting this request to Renew everytime I open Web Designer, is it not updating, why do I keep getting this message? Running Windows 10 Pro, with latest upgrade.
    Do jump to https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...000#post620000 and then read the Thread as we have a workaround.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by garycwood84 View Post
    I'm using Web Designer 16. Recently, every time I open the software, I get this message:

I click the "Start installation" button, and get a Windows prompt to allow the software to make changes to my computer. And then nothing happens.

The next time I start the software, I get the same alert. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a way to make the installation succeed?
    Yup. Gary I’m getting it every second day. Then I check for updates within the program, and it tells me my program is up to date.

-Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.