Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PHP script works on normal screen but not on mobile

Hi,
    Using Xara Designer Pro X latest version.

I have a page that shows a list of people from a MySql database and a PHP script.
    This works ok on the main screen but does not show up on a mobile version.
    It does work on the main pc when reducing the size.

Looking at the post over the same situation for a blog, I did use <iframe src="..... and created a specific page for mobile to avoid the variant situation but no luck.

Any idea?

Thank's
    Didier LE DUC

Default Re: PHP script works on normal screen but not on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Didier Le Duc View Post
    Hi,
    Using Xara Designer Pro X latest version.

I have a page that shows a list of people from a MySql database and a PHP script.
    This works ok on the main screen but does not show up on a mobile version.
    It does work on the main pc when reducing the size.

Looking at the post over the same situation for a blog, I did use <iframe src="..... and created a specific page for mobile to avoid the variant situation but no luck.

Any idea?

Thank's
    Didier LE DUC
    I suggest we need to see the IFRAME code before guessing.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Here is the iFrame definition:
    <iframe src="http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/mphp.php" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" name="xara_iframe" ><p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p></iframe>

mph.php is just a connector to MySql db and returns fields like Name eMail Phone...
    It does not content any size definition for the table in use

Didier

Quote Originally Posted by Didier Le Duc View Post
    Here is the iFrame definition:
    <iframe src="http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/mphp.php" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" name="xara_iframe" ><p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p></iframe>
    mph.php is just a connector to MySql db and returns fields like Name eMail Phone...
    It does not content any size definition for the table in use
    Didier
    Didier, your code ought to work across Main and Variants.

To be totally precise, the name= should be changed to "xara_iframeMain", "xara_iframeVariant_1"; effectively, to be different in all instances.

ACORN
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat