Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: SEO for website

Threaded View

Default Re: SEO for website

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsyjoe View Post
    Acorn, I have been using three variants on my website. Not that I am very knowledgeable, what do you suggest for the two variants? I already know it will be a lot of work to change it but am always willing to learn. By the way why only two variants?

I'm not saying I'm right, just sharing what I find works for me personally. I make the desktop 1280 wide and use Scale To Fit Width in the Export Options. My mobile sites I keep at the default 480.
    Text size for Normal Text I use 18 or 20. 16 is acceptable, but is a tad small on an 8" tablet. Text size can look differently for different fonts; I use Fira or Monsterrat most of the time for no other reason than they both have a wide range of variants and I like 'em.

Having more than 2 variants is just adding more things to go wrong. Not a big enough to scrap them and start again though, unless you'd enjoy doing so.

I should also add that I use (roughly) a 50px padding (margin) on the left and right for the desktop, and 20px for the mobile.
    Last edited by Chris M; 23 January 2020 at 05:02 AM. Reason: added padding sizes