Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Centralise mouse on button for popup menu

Hi all,
    I have created a web site using Web Designer Premium and everything is fine apart from one niggling aspect.

I have created a horizontal button navigation bar and several of the buttons have popup menus.
    However, hovering generally over these buttons doesn't trigger the popup menus.
    The popup menus only appear if the mouse cursor is hovered over the very bottom of the button.

Is there anyway I can set the hover for the mouse cursor so that the popup menus show when the cursor is hovered generally over the button, not as it is at the moment, which is at the very bottom of the button.

Thanks,

Mike

Default Re: Centralise mouse on button for popup menu

Mike, update your About Me TG information.

Try toggling the MouseOver Layer on and off. If the button roll-over jumps, you have moved the MouseOff buttons separate form the MouseOver ones.
    That is the most likely. I know having done it often enough myself.

The only other recourse is to clone the NavBar to a new file and upload that for a quick look.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat