Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 3rd color on Mouseover Click

I've set a red link on the MouseOff layer and a blue link on MouseOver and blue on hover works as it should. I would like to have the link display green after clicking the link - subsequently if another red/blue link is clicked the previous link goes back to red and the current link turns green. I know how to do this using css but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do this within Xara Web Designer Premium v16.3?

Default Re: 3rd color on Mouseover Click

Are these links across different pages?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Also, are these text links or graphical links?
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-01-20 172204.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	126160
    If it is a text link, in the Website tab of the Web Properties Dialog, you can choose the colors that you would like for the Mouse Off, Mouse Over and Visited (text) links. If you are speaking about graphical links, there are different steps that involve having a different layer for each graphic. The layer names are MouseOff, MouseOver and MouseDown.
    Last edited by bcire68; 21 January 2020 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Confirmed the name for the MouseDown layer.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

To elaborate on bcire68's comment above. The MouseDown layer (which you need to create) also becomes the button state that identifies the current page (in the top layer only, not in sub menus). And it is also the state that shows briefly when the visitor clicks on a button.

They're text links...

No, single vertical website.

@vrivera, it is like drawing teeth...

... offer up the CSS code in an example.
    Put up what you have tried in Xara.
    Does the "single vertical site" have pages? Are the links repeated on each 'page'?
    If we can't visual it we can't make it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat