Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation is not updatinge

I have tried so many things. There was a broken link in the navigation for both mobile and computer. Deleted it but no matter, it did not change.

Where are the navigation files stored, if you know?

Anyone able to help me figure this one out?

It's bccsc.net and it's under the "events" (4th tab in) and then "photos". It gets a 404 for nothing being there, but even if I add a url, it does not update it.

Thanks,
    Sue

Default Re: Navigation is not updatinge

Sue, the link is fine, it's the https://www.bodaciousbeardies.com/index.html that is not there.
    The correct link is https://www.bodaciousbeardies.com/index.htm - remove the l from html.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, there shouldn't be "photos" there at all. The last time I uploaded it, I removed it (deleted).

Did you refresh the page after updating? F5 and/or Ctrl + F5. More often than not you see a cached page of the old content. If you refresh the page in the browser you should see your most recent changes.

Sue, what have you changed as it seems all OK?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes, I did refresh or clear the cache...and even tried a different browser. I was stumped. It acted each time like the cache was not clearing!

Quote Originally Posted by SueB View Post
    Yes, I did refresh or clear the cache...and even tried a different browser. I was stumped. It acted each time like the cache was not clearing!
    Sue, you might have fallen foul of this issue: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Xara-Resources.

Acorn

Well, shizam, it's working today! Go figure!