Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Smart Table 09 - Serious Bug

Dear Xara...

I may be wrong but I believe the Smart table linking after Row 3 is changing the Text to an image.
    Read through https://www.talkgraphics.com/images/...post-right.png.
    I hope I am wrong.

As Table 09 is your default table, the others are spawned from it or use its code and so might have the same serious defect.

I really would appreciate an acknowledgement for this as it is very frustrating to many if this is the case.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Bug Re: Smart Table 09 - Serious Bug

Dear Xara...

Elsewhere you advise to contact Magix regarding its failings as you have no influence without Customer grievances.

Well, surely the shoe is on the other foot here?

Smart Tables are in your gift.
    You have a serious Bug with them.

I hope the promised update, expected in a few weeks time, has addressed this defect?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Smart Table 09 - Serious Bug

Dear Xara...

Another Table problem for you to ignore: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...953#post620953.

Acorn

Sorry for the delay, I believe this should be fixed in the next release.

Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I believe this should be fixed in the next release.
    Thanks Rob
    Rob, glad it has been caught.

How do those out of Update Service get a working Table?

Acorn

They aren't I'm afraid.

Rob, nice picture of and your doughter (I suppose), BUT fixed with the next relase. When will that be? I bought WDP16 to replace Serif WebPlus x8 which is no more. That was and the parts you still can use an EXCELLENT web designer program But some parts are not working anymore since SERIF switched to the Affinity softwares. And now I`m stuck with a program that I can NOT use thanks to yourtable bugs. I got a mail from: Marie Sevcikova that it will be fixed. But when? This software is useless as it is now and has only cost me money and time. Make me happy and fix it

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcalypso View Post
    Rob, nice picture of and your doughter (I suppose), BUT fixed with the next relase. When will that be? I bought WDP16 to replace Serif WebPlus x8 which is no more. That was and the parts you still can use an EXCELLENT web designer program But some parts are not working anymore since SERIF switched to the Affinity softwares. And now I`m stuck with a program that I can NOT use thanks to yourtable bugs. I got a mail from: Marie Sevcikova that it will be fixed. But when? This software is useless as it is now and has only cost me money and time. Make me happy and fix it
    XWDPv17.0 will be out presently. It is probably out of Xara's hands as Magix does the integration.

Xara in a spirit of goodwill might advise another download route but I doubt it.

Acorn