Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Dead Servers Reported

For interest, I pinged Rob-Xar and the fact the Xara servers are down.

It is being chased and fixed right now.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Dead Servers Reported

Certificates renewed or other magic and all working.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I know it was hours ago but thanks Acorn.
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Thanks Jono.

I raise these when I spot them as Magix seem to fail to respond to automatic alerts when the servers die.

I had a job once, where for two years, I additionally had to keep 35 servers on-line, as the organisation was unable to recruit in.
    This was on top of my day job and I was in contact with Tokyo and Australia first thing all the way through to Washington in the evening. I could do this as luckily the end-users were only working 9-5.
    Eventually, six full-time staff were in place with an automated system and the stats dropped dramatically.

Moral: don't thing someone else is doing something. Nag.

Second Moral: don't rely on the Internet, Download All the Local Design gallery assets so you can work though others' issues.

Acorn