Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Fun Fact #1

Info Fun Fact #1

Did you know there are 25 Shortcut Keys in XDPX that use Shift+Ctrl+Alt+...?

The Fun Fact is you can save a digit, especially if you are left-handed and use Shift+Alt Gr... instead.
    Alt Gr is the Alt key on the right of the Space Bar - UK Keyboard at least (ENG UK & ENG UKX).

Let us know if it works for US keyboards (ENG). AUS anyone?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Fun Fact #1

Works with german keyboard settings.

i have customised all those I use regularly
    but good to know...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Keyboard set to US, system set to AUS. XWD, I don't have access to XDP at the moment.

Neither Shift+Alt Gr+S, Shift+Alt Gr+N nor Shift+Alt Gr+K work for me. My disappointment is colossal.

Doesn't work for me on US keyboard .
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Checked it out and it does not work for me using Windows 7 on a US keyboard.

Ray

gentle reminder - time to move on from win 7 for internet use
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    Keyboard set to US, system set to AUS. XWD, I don't have access to XDP at the moment.
    Neither Shift+Alt Gr+S, Shift+Alt Gr+N nor Shift+Alt Gr+K work for me. My disappointment is colossal.
    Chris, Shift+Alt Gr+S ($ToggleSkin) only fires up with the Selector tool active.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Info Re: Fun Fact #1

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    gentle reminder - time to move on from win 7 for internet use
    Less gentle - time for @Xara to drop Internet Explorer coupling. Imagine your personal data being compromised in your sleek W10 machine as Xara expects Internet Explorer to be available. If W7 updates stop tomorrow then when will IE11:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...of-ie-support: It’s time to act. Since 1/12/16, Microsoft no longer provides security updates or technical support for old versions of Internet Explorer. Regular security updates help protect devices so upgrading and staying current is important. Security updates, compatibility fixes, and technical support continues for IE 11 on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
    Acorn

Less gentle - time for @Xara to drop Internet Explorer coupling.
    Couldn't agree more Acorn. Microsoft has ported Edge to a Chromium based browser and it'll be bundled within the next Windows 10 update whether you want it or not!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host