Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Beach Hut Challenge

We Brits seem to love our Beach Huts. So here's a challenge, recolour your own beach hut any way you wish, then attach it here. You can use my attached .xar file to edit mine or create your own. It's January and summer is just a long dream away. Let your imagination take-off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beach-hut.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	126078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beach-huts-example.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	126079  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wink Re: Beach Hut Challenge

Egg, I always travel by Tardis as it's much bigger on the inside and fits nicely onto my pitch:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tardis.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	126083

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Beach Hut Challenge

I speak true English, American lol now what is Tardis and onto your pitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsyjoe View Post
    I speak true English, American lol now what is Tardis and onto your pitch?
    GJ, the Tardis is Dr Who's "time and relative dimension in space" machine - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...on_Center.jpg:

Name:	Tardis_BBC_Television_Center.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	126084

My "pitch" is my allocated beach hut area, c.f., pitching one's tent.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I am assuming Dr. Who is a movie or television program that is why I didn't know what you were talking about, haven't watched television since 1982 so cannot relate. As for pitch should have known as I used to be a avid camper to the extent that when I was on my lawnmower ride I went a full year without sleeping inside a building back in 2007-2008.

Beach Hut Time Travelling even!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beach-hut-dalek.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	126085  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsyjoe View Post
    I am assuming Dr. Who is a movie or television program that is why I didn't know what you were talking about, haven't watched television since 1982 so cannot relate. As for pitch should have known as I used to be a avid camper to the extent that when I was on my lawnmower ride I went a full year without sleeping inside a building back in 2007-2008.
    Dr Who has been on the BBC from 1963 to 1989 and 2005 to date. Plenty of time to catch up.

Acorn

I remember the first Dr. Who I was acquainted with years ago. He had a long scarf that hung almost to the floor and he had sort of long hair.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Beach Hut Time Travelling even!
    That's cool Egg.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Egg, I always travel by Tardis as it's much bigger on the inside and fits nicely onto my pitch:

Name:	Tardis.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	126083

Acorn

Neeto Acorn.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509