Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Beach Hut Challenge

That's interesting, thanks Gary.
    Amazingly, some people could actually see it
    Why would you expect it not to be viewable? Surely it's just the distance from the print that's important? It's a lion by the way
    Way off topic here, slap my wrist!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeachHut1.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	126105

Jeff, these are great. Love the monkeys. Though I don't think you would find these on a English seashore.

There's even a pelican flying in a pint of Guinness, one of my favorite tipples.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I think around 4' x 3' Gene did one last year that was 8' x 6' for the Tampa, Florida airport. Amazingly, some people could actually see it. We also had a request to do a ceiling of a financial consulting firm in New York that was 20' across and two stories high. The project never got off the ground so to speak.
    Gary, have you targeted dentists? Having on of your prints on the ceiling would be a fine distraction.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Gary, have you targeted dentists? Having on of your prints on the ceiling would be a fine distraction.
    I do bring a copy of our latest Japanese magazine to my dentist and it gets passed around a lot. We have a lot of Optometrists and Opticians that like to repost our eyeTricks stereograms.