Hello

I simply can't believe that after all this time Xara Designer Pro still doesn't have a 4K interface. >:^[

BACKGROUND
Look, I personally, like many people who are even remotely serious about graphics I have a large, high resolution screen. e.g. Mine is 4K. To get clear that's 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Now, in order for my other Windows applications to be usable, I have had to set the Windows (v10 x64) scaling to way beyond 100%. In fact 175% scaling is the smallest that I can work with on my 27" monitor. Sorry but if I leave the scaling at 100% then my entire system become unusable, with the text way, way, WAY too small to read.

At least once a year, for the last 5+ years, I have tried to give Xara more money by upgrading. But I refuse point-blank to pay for a horribly blurred interface. So I am stuck, still using Xara Designer Pro 10 which I bought in 2014.

XDP is now on version 16.3, but it still has a blurred interface.

WHY? No other applications that I know of still have this problem! The Microsoft Office Suite, all the Adobe packages (e.g. Photoshop, Illustator etc), Mindjet's Mind Manager, every little utility I use like FastStone Capture and GoodSync... even X1 Search who are barely awake regarding updates... ALL of them have pin-sharp menus and pin-sharp text & graphics everywhere you look.
But not Xara. Oh no... they know better. They know that we don't really need to see sharp graphics. No-no-no, what we customers really need are all kinds of bells & whistles...

WTF? What's WRONG with these people?

Look, I used to be a HUGE fan of Xara. I have used Xara since Xara Studio (1994). It used to be my all-time-favourite application.

But now I utterly despair. What am I missing?

J