Quote Originally Posted by Helle View Post
Think I found out the squeeze issue. Not the Selection Bounds Handles, but the "Lock aspect ratio" button. Have no clue why this has changed?
The kindergarten new weird buttons that surrounds an image, those would be great to remove and get the old black ones back and make changes via double click
The Snap function does not stay off, it's back everytime you restart the program. I had hoped it would stay off until I choose when to use it.

Sorry for my grumpiness, but I find Xaras updating more an more for non artist people and less and less for vector artist, which is a HUGE shame :-(
Thank you for answering me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Udklip2.JPG 
Views:	119 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	126039
Helle, this is another farce from Xara's UI design; you have to switch from the Photo tool to the Selector tool and depress the Show selection bounds handles icon to get back to the correct Object Handling state.
It is clar (to me) that when the Selector tool is chosen, i am thinking about Object handling not photo editing. You are stuck with the SmartObject controls in the Photo tool. Xara also chose to overload the QuickShape tool for SmartShapes; they need a Tool of their own. As for Smart Transforms...

Acorn