So I'm working on a cover for an album which is mostly dark jungle/dnb. It's called Amen Formulation and I thought, for some reason, of Dark City while listening to it and that lead me into the current concept, where the 'formulation' is injected into the listener for maximum impact. Of course, since it's dark, it's forceful, and thus the listener is bound and then given the 'formula' directly into their ear via syringe. I used some references from Dark City, mostly the syringe which is currently unshaded/finished at the moment.

At any rate, I thought some people would enjoy this.

This is about 4 hours of work on this particular iteration. Obviously, I spent a few hours kicking around ideas and doing sketches before settling on this.

Peace!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip 2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	126035

Edit: I also wanted to note, this is the first piece I've actually used layers on. Normally I think of an image as just one big drawing, but this one I decided to try thinking of it in 'elements' rather than just a lot of shapes/groups. I'm not sure I enjoy working with layers over simply creating groups, but it's a little helpful in quickly isolating things I want to work on/making selections. Just thought I'd mention that. I'm not sure how many other people use layers extensively.