Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: How to get permission for Personal messaging

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    I seem to remember 30 was the magic number, but it's been a while and I'm getting old. So don't despair if you get to 25 and nothing happens!
    30 is the new 25.

"There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
    Surely there are 101 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, those who don't, those who don't care and those who can't count?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

how about those who can but dont care...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    how about those who can but dont care...
    You've created a subset therefore you also need to include Can't & Don't Care. If only Xara did Venn Diagrams.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

and 100 is 4 ... 101 is 5. So apparently you either don't understand or can't count! or both ... That could be group 5

Just joking - obviously.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    and 100 is 4 ... 101 is 5. So apparently you either don't understand or can't count! or both ... That could be group 5
    Just joking - obviously.
    Nope, I'm in the self-identified group 5 for joking, binary counters. It reminds me of Conway's Surreal Numbers.

Acorn

"Let me see: four times five is twelve, and four times six is thirteen, and four times seven is -- oh dear! I shall never get to twenty at that rate!" ...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...