Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
Here's where subjectivity comes into play. I agree with Paul about more pictures and less text, I clicked the photos expecting them to enlarge for example.

However, as a customer, the 10 year guarantee would be important, maybe not the main feature, but still high on the list.
Yes, the 10 year guarantee is important, but not as the first thing you see.

And those example sites? The first 2 are very old hat in design and the last one is a mess of animated glitz and template blocks.
Yes they aren't the best, but they are an indicator of the direction of travel for the OP. I think your comment about the last site is at odds with my perception. Less animation is good, for sure, but it has good pictures, less text.

The goal is to get a phone call or email from a customer.

Lastly. Please post your views when they've been asked for and not PM them. I, for one, learn how people react to different layouts from the comments.
I can sometimes be less than diplomatic sometimes and rub people up the wrong way, so in this case I would have preferred to have sent my site 2 comment privately. I actually toned down some of what I originally planned to post.

I agree public discussion is better than private posts.