Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Stereogram for the New Year

I can see the depth and detail of the shapes, (fantastic detail) but can't see text - what's it say?
    Glenn

I don't know why but tried everything several times still see nothing. My sister sees it so it must be there, but I still see nothing!

@Gary, I thought this might keep people amused while they try to focus.

Use it as a trainer: http://acorn.xara.hosting/sgram/.

Acorn

Hint: Just move your mouse over the image. Sadly, only for the Desktop!
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks a lot Acorn! Crossing eyes to find a stereogram is hard enough but with water waves above it? I'm now permanently cross-eyed.

Good fun
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Except, these are designed for parallel viewing. If you view the image cross eyes everything will be in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Except, these are designed for parallel viewing. If you view the image cross eyes everything will be in reverse.
    It has taken me years to uncross and get the full value of your work Gary.

Your hint about relaxing into the images works a treat.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Nice added effect, Acorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Nice added effect, Acorn.
    Thanks boy, refesh your browser, I just made it worse!

Acorn

Didn't really notice a difference.

I have a question for Gary though: How does it feel that this FX has been added?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Didn't really notice a difference.
    I have a question for Gary though: How does it feel that this FX has been added?
    I added the effect to the background and stretched the stereogram there.

If you keep the mouse still the ripple dies away and the original image is still there.

Acorn