Quote Originally Posted by gcellison View Post
I noticed that trying to use an external stylesheet looked like a lot of work as it cannot be done within Xara. It also opens up the risk of errors.

I also realize that any styling an element using Xara (which appears inline) will override class attributes that you assign in web page properties, so you have to be careful not to have conflicts, or better yet, simply use an element as a placeholder.

With respect to the XWR filetype, unfortunately, it does’t seemn to be supported by the current version of Web Designer Premium (for export, that is. It apparently can be imported).
CSS files need to be place after the in-line styling or imbued with the !important affix.

XWR files are alive and kicking; you drag them onto your design page from MS Explorer or add them as Disc designs to your Local Designs gallery.
Xara cannot generate them as an output file as they are an XML construct.

I have asked Xara for the full schema but I suspect the developer has moved on and the latter ones are unaware of its potential.
Xara uses this approach here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...389#post596389.

Acorn