Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jellyfishing :-)

Thank you Wizard! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray69 View Post
    I have no idea how this technically works, but I consider a transparency in Xara not really as a bitmap, (not "set") unless I make it into a bitmap. And I haven't done that with the jellyfish, they're all still ... pure Xara. If you know what I mean.
    I should apologise in not complimenting your work first off but I got dragged into my details personna as I always like to understand a thing's construction so I better appreciate its beauty.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Stunning Ray69

Stygg

Very nicely done. The subject matter is well suited to using Xara's transparency effects.
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

I'm a fan of pure shapes/gradients/transparencies without using bitmaps. I think it allows for creativity in styling the subject matter. You've done very well here, and I even enjoy the 'glowing' aspects you've accomplished using what I assume are transparent shapes. I do similar things and it's always fun to play with how the transparent tool works in terms of curves. You can accomplish very cool lighting effects with very little effort if you plan it out before hand. Great stuff!
    See my some of artwork and hear some of my music at www.kniteforcerevolution.com