Hi,

I’d appreciate your help.

Since I started using XDP 16.3 in a Monitor Dell 27" U2719D (2560x1440 scaled 125%), its interface and canvas content became considerably blurry. If I open Photoshop or Snagit under the same system, their interfaces and canvas content are presented sharp and crisp.

I already tried - without success - to tweak in Windows 10 these two settings (screenshot below), through all possible combinations between them:
1) In General “Display Settings>Advanced Scaling Settings”, set "Let Windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry."
2) For applications individually, set “Properties > Compatibility(tab) > Change High DPI settings> High DPI scaling override>System (Enhanced)"

Does anyone know how to set XDP 16.3 to be presented sharp and crisp on the screen (2560x1440 scaled 125%)?

Ps.: I did find a workaround to have XDP sharp and crisp, which was by creating a custom display scaling setting of 120%.
However, it came with a price: Many of my apps presented well on the screen under the 125% scaling aren't that good anymore.
And even with XDP, UI's buttons and input fields aren't presented in good size; data inside input boxes is shrunk, difficult to see fully.
So I'm trying to make XDP work under the default 125% Windows display scaling, which works properly for most of my apps, but not XDP yet.

Thank you!
Carlos
--------------------------------
SYSTEM INFO
OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Notebook Dell XPS 9570
Core i7-8750H
Memory 16GB DDR4
Graphics Intel UHD 630 + NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Monitor Dell 27" U2719D (2560x1440 scaled 120%)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JilaoND.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	125904