Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XDP 16 - Clipart Folder?

XDP 16 does not have the Clipart Folder, What is the best way to set it up?
    sadicus - Win10 ● nvidia 32GB ● XDP17

Default Re: XDP 16 - Clipart Folder?

Quote Originally Posted by sadicus View Post
    XDP 16 does not have the Clipart Folder, What is the best way to set it up?
    it has one in the Fills gallery when you add your Clip-art with the Disc fills button.
    Make sure you point to the topmost folder.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

My fear of missing out is kicking in again. I just drag images from Windows File Explorer. What's the advantage of using the Xara Gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    My fear of missing out is kicking in again. I just drag images from Windows File Explorer. What's the advantage of using the Xara Gallery?
    One of organisation, if you have several locations then opening and closing Explorer to get the right ones might be tedious. The Search (More > Find) might also be helping as Xara will have indexed all the clip-art so locating something might be easier.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Got it, thank you.

Clipart folder was last in version XARA 11.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clipart.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	125905

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Quote Originally Posted by Spamiky View Post
    Clipart folder was last in version XARA 11.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clipart.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	125905
    There is a subtle difference in these files: C:\Users\george\AppData\Local\Xara\WebDesignerPrem ium\11\Cache\designs\eng\clipart\.
    They are all .XAR files and not true clip-art. They can still be accessed in later versions with the Disc designs button in the Local designs gallery.

I have assumed that the OP was after including JPEG clip-art.

An easier alternative would be to use the Online Content Catalogue > Stock Illustrations, which would offer up SVGs for better manipulation.

Acorn