Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Help Link not working - deadline tomorrow

If you add a coloured square in the middle of the page and publish, does the square appear on the site? I'm still running with the theory that you think you're publishing...but you're not.
    IP

Definitely not deleted! That page hasn't been modified since 30th August. See Page info. As Chris states if your publishing I expect your publishing to the wrong place. How are you publishing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	125832  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

The site is previewing correctly now after reloading the site. But not when exported and uploaded to the web.

I tried adding new links to other websites and they preview correctly but are also not being exported.
    Last edited by Alliefan; 05 December 2019 at 05:04 PM.
    IP

The site is previewing correctly now after reloading the site. But not when exported and uploaded to the web.
    You may have published your new site to a new name directory/folder on your server. Should that be true, you will need to set your domain to point to that new folder. If not, I would try publishing to a new folder and have the domain point to it. That way it is clean and you can compare with your FTP program.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Alliefan View Post
    You may be uploading but possibly not to where it ought to be.

Method - Xara/FTP? Provider? Web space?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Changes had been made in the directory so they were going to the wrong folder. Ugh!! Thank you so much for the help!!
    IP

Hurrah! I can see it is there now. well done.

Now you can work on the bad links in https://expert-employee.com/password-reset/.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP