Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Question on repeatable elements

Is there any way to position repeatable elements from page to page, other than making them non repeatable. I've got a button that's repeatable but I find Im positioning pictures and other elements around the button. I did check the manual on repeatable buttons but don't think I can change position. Many thanks.

-Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Question on repeatable elements

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    Is there any way to position repeatable elements from page to page, other than making them non repeatable. I've got a button that's repeatable but I find Im positioning pictures and other elements around the button. I did check the manual on repeatable buttons but don't think I can change position. Many thanks.
    -Bill
    Bill, without XDPX you are stuck; it has Live Copies that addresses this. Repeat on... keeps the same page position.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Question on repeatable elements

Another reason to upgrade to XPD10. I think I'll do that. Thanks @acorn.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.