Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: popup layer

Default popup layer

Hi thanks to those who helped re getting video into my site worked it out as per advice putting as a popup layer.

My problem now is I have 2 popup layers each with a different video on but when I check the page the music from which ever popup layer is at the top is playing in the background. If I only have on popup layer it's not a problem. The videos are set to autoplay but only expect that when the layer is opened.
    Any ideas
    Thanks
    Steve

Default Re: popup layer

The videos are set to autoplay but only expect that when the layer is opened
    When a webpage is loaded all the content of any pop-up layer is also loaded (not yet visible but loaded).

I attach an excellent xar file using Sirans code to achieve what your after I think.

Here's a link to a thread re this matter, not Sirans original thread but I can't find that at present.

LINK
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: popup layer

Thank you for the response. It's useful.