Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Is possible to roll up/down/left/right selected private use are edited by EUDCEDIT?

Hello!

I created lot of custom characters by EUDCEDIT included in Windows and linked them with other fonts.
    I cannot to modify any selected font by other editor to apply this way to all linked fonts.
    Simply - EUDCEDIT applies private use area to all fonts - even overlays their characters - and other editor cannot overlay other font characters.
    Exist any other way to modify or even edit private use area to apply the same effect - linking with all fonts?
    Or what I need exactly: I need some areas roll down in private use area. Nothing more.
    If I try to do it by EUDCEDIT I must to do it for 768 characters and step-by-step, one-by-one... I need to select amount of characters, starting character and how many pixels down or even up/left/right.

Is it possible?
    Thank you for each help, suggestion, reply or comment.
    Miro

Default Re: Is possible to roll up/down/left/right selected private use are edited by EUDCEDI

Hi Mirkosoft, welcome to TG. I find your post most interesting, but I sure don't know the answer to your question wish I did.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: Is possible to roll up/down/left/right selected private use are edited by EUDCEDI

Hi Mirkosoft, welcome to TG. I find your post most interesting, but I sure don't know the answer to your question wish I did.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thank you.
    Ok, maybe somebody replies with answer.
    Miro