Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default bullets that are used

So I have used my own bullet shape and when I output they appear multiple times, and not only once.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	125739

Default Re: bullets that are used

behzad, I give my bullets a Name (filename="bulletNn") to overcome this duplication.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thumbs down Re: bullets that are used

God bless. I think Xara knows about the duplication?

I did just now and at this point in the development, it is useless. I should have named it before doing the whole page.

Really does Xara think we should keep track of these things when the program should really be responsible for?

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    God bless. I think Xara knows about the duplication?
    I did just now and at this point in the development, it is useless. I should have named it before doing the whole page.
    Really does Xara think we should keep track of these things when the program should really be responsible for?
    I advised when List Items could use any shape; it seemed obvious.

It is relatively quick to open up the Embedded Group and Select-copy the Shape and paste onto the design page. You then Name it and copy again to the Clipboard.
    In the List properties, you just press the Replace from Clipboard.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

ok thanks . will try

Bullets are really mattered in a website designing.

Quote Originally Posted by pankajogen View Post
    Bullets are really mattered in a website designing.
    I think we are agreed on this, and your point?

Acorn