Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Footwear Challenge... Display or ad... All Apps!

Whoa Mike... now this is stepping up... nice shoe buddy! So Modo is a stable app these days? Cool beans back at yas.

Damn... I always liked the look and feel of Modo, just the thing always crashed... think it was around 501... I wonder about that, because perhaps it was just the machine... AI not clicking in quick enough? I remember getting this I5 machine about 8 years ago, and it was rocky for the first bit, fast but rocky... Mixcraft , our prefered music daw, as well others, particularly music maker, used to crash all the time, now the machine is rock solid... both apps, in fact all apps now work flawlessly... I remember when you started with Modo... I was so intrigued... but the damn thing kept crashing lol... perhaps it is time to revisit this Modo app. So, I suppose the question here is... Is modo stable Mike? Was it just the machine, or did you experience crashes as well, and then they fixed stuff and made it right?

@ gidgit
    I never had any problems with Modo crashing although with a bit of fumbling around I can crash just about any program. I started using Modo at ver 103. The shoe I posted is from a training exersize for an old version of Modo.

Ha ha re crashing most any app... perhaps that might have played into things here as well lol... I visited the Modo site today... wow, quite the chunk of change... think I might have to enroll into a mature student school for a bit lol, just to get a free student licence

Kidding, but yup, the thought did occur... just don't think we would do well in a millenial classroom haha....

Terrific model Mike... now do a fresh one... man I am in deep with talents here... lol... wouldn't have it any other way! Cheers!