Good afternoon all,

I am very new to 3D rendering and am/have purchased a LED holographic projector that I need to create some graphics for, for an upcoming event.

I did a little reading on the web and found that Xara 3D was supposedly easy to use and would allow me to import a 2D image and then render it in 3D so the projector could use it as a GIF or other 3D animation.

The problem is, I don't have a clue if I am even using the correct program as I do not see anywhere that I can import a flat 2D logo, for instance, and make it 3 dimensional for use on the projector.

I have several logos that I wanted to convert to whatever file extension that I need for the projector. This is for Shriner's function that I am the MC for and thought I could fancy it up a bit by having some of our Logos and icons displayed holographically during the event.

I know it is a lot to ask complete strangers, but if anyone has a few minutes and feels they would like to offer some advice and steer me in the right direction, please either email me or reply to this thread.

Thank you all for your time.