Hi

I do hope i have posted in the correct thread not sure where i was supposed to post to to find answers?

Can anyone find out why I cannot see the counter when I install the code from Statcounter
into a place holder.

I never had any problems before, you can see an example working fine at www.romseyreclamtion.com bottom right hand corner shows the visible counter

I have over about 28 websites that use this counter, I never had any problems installing the counter before? now since the latest update with Xara Pro X 16 last month I think it was October 2019. when i copy the install code from statcounter specifically for Xara code ( there is a choice of install code scripts form statcounter) and the list shows all web editors I chose Xara and the standard code to install all i get is 9 small squares to look at in the editor, normally i see the actual number that i configured in statcounter and place it in the bottom right hand corner.

i have successfully installed the new counter with the 9 squares but it is not visible in the browser in this site www.drivewaycleaning.uk.com the counter remains invisible but functional its on all pages and i can see the stats in statcounter when any one visits but cannot see the actual number which i normally set to 1500 to start with ? i know its position in the bottom right hand corner because i can see the small 9 squares that represent the code and placeholder in the xara editor.

this has only happened since the latest update for Xara pro x 16

any help please advise much appreciated for any advice
Kind regards
Condor