Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Suggestions please on nice way to display some building construction works/portfolio

Hi All
    I hope everyone is well.

I want to display the above of about 6 different types of works (around 6/7 different works)
    Some are renovation works, some new build properties etc some works have only 3 photos of works some 6--10 photos per job.

I was thinking to have text panel (or panels) with a photo at the top then some text beneath with client remit & then perhaps there is a way I could have the visitor to the site click the picture at the top to reveal a slide show of the works, if so is there a way to have the slide show zoom ?

Any suggestions I'd be grateful as I don't have a design/creative mind!

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Dave
    Last edited by Davora; 11 November 2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Typos

Default Re: Suggestions please on nice way to display some building construction works/portfo

I did this site in late 2017 which matches your description. Have a look at 'Projects' and see if it's similar to what you're looking for. I'll be happy to send you the .web to alter to your needs, but it's pretty straight forward.

There's no mobile variant as the guy pulled the funding and never bothered finishing it off even though he paid for 2 other sites to be made.
    https://rescomsolutions.com.au

Default Re: Suggestions please on nice way to display some building construction works/portfo

Hi Chris

thanks that looks really nice!

If you would be good enough to send the.web that would be most kind & much appreciated!

Would that include the sliders (?) as they look great.

Kind Regards

Dave
    Last edited by Davora; 12 November 2019 at 07:27 AM. Reason: more text

Dave,

Another template idea you could use is attached:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Property Portfolio Template.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	125553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Propert Page Template.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	125554

It uses a Nivo slider and Photo Galleries. Can be easily modified for a mobile variant.

Similar example https://dstiling.co.uk has a mobile and desktop variant with scale-to-fit-width.

Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files

These sliders were made with Amazing Slider, but any will do the same job. I don't expect you'll use this as a template as such, more to see how it was put together so you can get some ideas.

If the penny doesn't drop with any part of it give me a shout and I'll try to explain. There's nothing hard or magical, but until that penny slots into place even simple things appear daunting.

Hmm, I can't attach the file for some reason. It's 8.6MB so maybe too large.

Hi Gary
    Thanks very much.
    Regards Dave

Hi Chris
    Thank you I see you have sent the file in a PM.

I will take a look.

Regards & thanks again
    Dave