Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Online store templates - any help appreciated please

Hi All
    XT-CMS software.
    Has anyone tried the above shopping cart & integrated it into a xara site or can you build the whole site from the XT-CMS software that you can buy?

I'm looking to get an online coffee store up & running pronto...any info & help on template for the store & set up I'd be very grateful, if someone can point in the direct of editable templates I am happy to put in the work to edit them.

Thanks to all the good folk on here, they always come through & solve problems.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards Dave
    Last edited by Davora; 05 November 2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: More info

Info Re: Online store templates - any help appreciated please

Dave XT-CMS states:
    Web Design Freedom

XT-CMS doesn’t require you to change your web design methods, instead you simply insert special tags into your page designs where you want dynamic content to display.
    You need to access https://www.xt-cms.com/support/.

There is a demo at https://demo.xt-cms.com/xara/.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Online store templates - any help appreciated please

Hi Acorn

Thanks, I wonder if anyone has any experience of using their software? (or that you know of).

Regards Dave