Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Old image details showing

I'm putting together a new site and have copied the content of a number of pages from an older one which I am editing/changing as needed. That is, I'm changing the images to show new ladies fashion styles coming for spring 2020.

I'm dragging and dropping the new images onto the old ones to change them, then changing the image attributes by giving them the new names as appropriate. That's from the "popup title" and the "Image Caption (Alt Text)"

Nowhere is there any other data reflecting what the image had been called but on mouseover on each image the old name still appears.

The site is in a very early stage so is nowhere complete but if you look at www.motherofthebrideoutfits.co/trial/index.htm and click on Rosa Clara you'll see what I mean.

Any ideas? I need the old data off as it'll confuse people.

Forget the other stuff from the incomplete site as it'll all get done as I go along. Unless of course there's any useful comments to make on the design itself
    Last edited by Lynnzer; 29 October 2019 at 07:12 AM.

Default Re: Old image details showing

You need to update the text in the web animation options.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pop-up-text.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	125445  

Thanks.
    I knew someone smarter than [reference deleted] would have the answer. I guess that rules me out though, as I didn't figure it out.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 29 October 2019 at 09:34 PM.

Well, you asked for help when you needed it, so that makes you quite smart.

Hi Lynn, just viewing your site and it has strange things going on. I noticed that your H1 header was partially hidden under your navbar. Not a big issue.

However I just drag selected some text on the page:

Durham SR8 3AU
    and it took me to https://www.xara.com/

No idea why and it doesn't work every time, in fact it definitely won't work if I try to do a screen video.

However I did look at your page source and it does indeed have 3 url calls to xara.com. One is a png of a vertical line, another is just a png of a very small dot and the third is the banner under the bride which has bouquets (?) This one is obvious but the other two are hidden on the page somewhere and are causing this odd behaviour when drag selecting over parts of the page.

Do you use xara.com?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	125448  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Lynn, just viewing your site and it has strange things going on. I noticed that your H1 header was partially hidden under your navbar. Not a big issue.

However I just drag selected some text on the page:

and it took me to https://www.xara.com/

No idea why and it doesn't work every time, in fact it definitely won't work if I try to do a screen video.

However I did look at your page source and it does indeed have 3 url calls to xara.com. One is a png of a vertical line, another is just a png of a very small dot and the third is the banner under the bride which has bouquets (?) This one is obvious but the other two are hidden on the page somewhere and are causing this odd behaviour when drag selecting over parts of the page.

Do you use xara.com?
    Thanks for that. I'll dig around to remove those when I have time today.
    Still early, VERY early stages of development on that site yet and lots of ideas I want to incorporate.
    For a start, the gallery isn't to my liking.
    Then I would like to use layers to give an effect the same as on Rawstory viewed on a cellphone. ie a back layer picture becoming visible when the top layer is scrolled down then dropping out of view when the top layer is scrolled further. You really need Rawstory on a cellphone to know what I mean.http://www.rawstory.com