Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Auto changing pics on a page.

Hello people,

I know what I want to happen but don't know what its called or how to do it so I hope you can help!!!

So I have a simple page that I want to have say 1 or 2 small pics on.

What I want to do is have say 50 pics store that change at random times to replace the 1 or 2 on the page.
    Or I guess its like a photo gallery that changes or has an auto slide show to replace the 2 pics on the page.

Not explaining very well I guess but hope someone can put it into tech talk for others.

Many thanks for your help.

Default Re: Auto changing pics on a page.

I think you can use the Xara Slide Show widget (Insert > From Content Catalog > Components > Image Resources) to create this. Or maybe the Nivo Slider.

With the Nivo Slider when you edit, you can add New Pages which adds additional image.

These dialogs all have a Help button that will provide context-sensitive information for that specific slideshow)

Thank you the Nivo Slider looks like it will do what I need. Will have to add 2 one for portrait and 1 for landscape. you don't happen to know what size the pics need to be do you? or how to find that bit out?
    I could resize them before loading then save me adjusting all 50 pics individually.

Thanks gwpriester for your help.

Adjust the size of the Nivo Slider on the page the same way you would scale a rectangle. Then make sure your images are that size and at least 96dpi.

Experiment with a few images first and make sure this works for you.

You can edit the caption text or delete it which removes the text from the slide show.