Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Shape selected inside a Group

Dear Xara.Cloud..

...inhttps://docs.xara.com/en/articles/3436101-product-update-28th-october-2019 under Rotated Objects, we have:
    We've also removed some edge handles on certain rotated objects to prevent them from being distorted, which is hard to undo. The corner resize handles will still remain, allowing you to scale the object larger or smaller.
    I selected an object in a Group and found it still had the edge handles.
    On using then to stretch the Object, it only grew it.

In all other graphics packages I have used or owned edge handles perform a stretch/shrink action.

I want to "distort" my shapes!

Acorn

P.S. Apologies - should be in Xara Cloud (formerly Online Designer) forum.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Shape selected inside a Group

Thank you to Mod who placed this Thread in the right Forum.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat