Okay - just had a chat with Cintiq. The chat guy said that the Cintiq I have is 32-bit. He suggested that I open the Wacom Preference File Utility and click on the Remove button under My Preferences. I did that and tried Xara again, but it has the same issues. Also, earlier, I downloaded the latest driver for my Cintiq and it did no good at all. (BTW, my other art program is Photoshop Elements 4, and my Cintiq has no issues with that at all - the pen works just fine, no lag, etc.)

So now I wonder if the issue is that:

1. I had set my Xara Designer ProX10 program to 64-bit when I downloaded it to my new computer, which is 64-bit (my old computer was 32-bit). I had absolutely no issues with Xara when I ran it as 32-bit on my old 32-bit computer. Since my Cintiq is 32-bit, could setting Xara to 64-bit be the problem?

2. On my Xara CD disc, it says this: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1. My old computer had Vista. My new one has Windows 10. So could that be the issue? This version of Xara is simply incompatible with Windows 10?

Thanks again for any advice you good folks can offer! This is driving me nuts!~