Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Shopping Cart Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    You have made great contribution to Xara, I hope users take note of what is missing in xara out of the box and look into your product.
    I fully agree!

Quote Originally Posted by xtom View Post
    FYI XT-CMS displays products responsively so they stack automatically for different width variants without need of a zooming/shrinking effect. You also get full SEO benefit of all the content and product information in the source code of your own page instead of delivering just a shell page on your own domain. So when people search for your products in google there's more chance of customers visiting your own website than say a page hosted by store provider or competitor. I just released another update for XT-CMS the other day if anyone wants to check it out.
    Tom,

I have looked at your product several times and it looks like a great tool. I just haven't spent the time to figure it out.

thanks

Thanks guys. One of the things I hope to improve is making the general process easier to understand for first time users.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Thanks guys. One of the things I hope to improve is making the general process easier to understand for first time users.
    And, if I may suggest Tom, have a stronger presence here on the forums and other relevant places.

Hey Tom,

With all the shelter in place going on maybe you could consider several web meetings to show your product and how to use it. I have seen the videos but how about a real-life Tom event. Schedule it and I will come. I think maybe many on the forum would join you.

thanks,
    eric

It's a good idea Eric and it did cross my mind before. I will see if I can organize something, maybe a youtube live video or something.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Yes keep me posted too.

It's a good idea Eric and it did cross my mind before. I will see if I can organize something, maybe a youtube live video or something.

GREAT!

Let me know, I'll be there. And I'll bring some fellow Xara designers.

Will do guys. I'll post a date/time once I have everything sorted. If all goes well I'll try and do it someday next week. If you have any questions or something in particular you'd like to see covered let me know, I put a post over on the CMS forum for this too (don't want to hijack the OP's thread here).