Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
Could I make a few of suggestions as an aside.

1: Your home page is named as index. Not very informative. How about "Oasis Family Dental Spa - Home"? Better for SEO.
2: Your home page has the header image:Attachment 125382 Fine for human visitors, we can read the text in the image as 'Oasis Family Dental Spa', however search engine bots can't, they just see it as: index_htm_files/602.jpg and can't interpolate the text content you and I see. So ensure you use text content within your page, preferably as H1 text, containing web-bot readable content "Oasis Family Dental Spa". At present it only appears as text content in the footer.

3: Use the Alt text for the image descriptions. i.e. Alt= Oasis Family Dental Spa Logo
All good advice.

I had a look at the website and frankly I'm a bit shocked that you put that online for a live business - it's far from complete. I was curious what would happen if I entered the business name into Google - I get links to facebook and to the website. The facebook content does have a link to the website and that works. I tried another link provided by Google and that is broken.

What you have now representing the business is incomplete, inconsistent and a poor representation for any business. It even has lorem ipsum text and a copyright date of 2012.

I think the website should be completed as a matter of urgency.

In terms of the content on the website, I would say that some of the content is as likely to keep me away from the business as it is to come to it. I hope that the team images are placeholders - it's not permissible to have staff photographs that are stock images.

I think your online presence is a case where a minimal presence would work better than what you have now.