Quote Originally Posted by marjorie View Post
Yes, if you look at my link. This example is built with a free plan in Jotform. Unfortunately, it's limited to only 100 page loads per month, but it works well and is very easy to set up. For now, I have what I need in case another client would need it. I was just wondering if there was anything easy without coding that would not need a plan. I have other options I could use as well, such as expandable text code, expandable pins, and images. I would just rather not work with code if possible.https://www.madaboutmolds.com/Everyt...ht%20here!.htm
The only code is in the Placeholder,
<iframe src="faqs.htm" name=""faqList" width=100% height=100% scrolling=no style="border:none;">Your browser does not support IFRAMEs</iframe>
This is no different to Xara's Embed a website Widget but it works for the site it is hosted in as well. Xara - IFRAMEd FAQs.xar is not dependent on any third party support, hosting or charge. the FAQ pages can be a separate .XAR file publishing to the same folder or sub-site folder. Finally, it works right out the box with Variants.

Acorn