Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have a lineart graphic T-shirt design for a local motorcycle acces shop. Scanned, cleaned up, and through Streamline and so on... Okay, Now I get to printing it out..? Output to the QMS due solely to it's 11x17 capabilities.(Tired of the time and expense of the camera/darkroom.) I decided to upgrade it's memory x16mb thinking this will help as some of the graphics get pretty harry. Soooo, I try to print it out with the gradients, the 1/2 tones and type effects which aren't much mind ya' simple solid shadow. I am printing it out landscape. (wide folks) At any rate, It's not holding the landscape setting as set on the printer as well as the set-up. I can't find much on this particular printer,(Minolta), I guess because of it's age... Needless to say, I am so greatful to have found you folks and would greatly appreciate any and all help. It's just buggy as my HP4MP handles it perfectly but, I no longer am set up for camera work nor do I wish to ya' know... Thanks - Mike
    IP

I have a lineart graphic T-shirt design for a local motorcycle acces shop. Scanned, cleaned up, and through Streamline and so on... Okay, Now I get to printing it out..? Output to the QMS due solely to it's 11x17 capabilities.(Tired of the time and expense of the camera/darkroom.) I decided to upgrade it's memory x16mb thinking this will help as some of the graphics get pretty harry. Soooo, I try to print it out with the gradients, the 1/2 tones and type effects which aren't much mind ya' simple solid shadow. I am printing it out landscape. (wide folks) At any rate, It's not holding the landscape setting as set on the printer as well as the set-up. I can't find much on this particular printer,(Minolta), I guess because of it's age... Needless to say, I am so greatful to have found you folks and would greatly appreciate any and all help. It's just buggy as my HP4MP handles it perfectly but, I no longer am set up for camera work nor do I wish to ya' know... Thanks - Mike
    IP