Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Latest release of DPX

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Following an email I had inviting me to upgrade to the latest release of DesignerPro. I looked up my version and saw that I had the latest version (16.2.57326). One of the new features in the upgrade offer was fitting text to shape. I tried this by importing a shape and putting a text block inside of it and then with the shape selected , clicking on the text tool but no menu came up for fitting to shape.

Thinking that I must still have the old version, I downloaded a free trial onto another computer but it was the identical version as what I had on the main pc.

I could not find any differences between my version and the new one so at this point do not see any reason for upgrading. Am I missing something here?
    I'm not sure whether I'm reading this incorrectly, BUT Phill, you're NOT UPGRADING ... It is exactly what you already have. There is absolutely NO reason for you to buy it again.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Default Re: Latest release of DPX

Thank you! That is the info I was looking for. In retrospect I should have worded my question differently, maybe along the lines of "I have Designer Pro X 16.2.1.57326 DL x64 Aug 15 2019 and what would I gain by upgrading to the latest version?"
    The only advantage seems that I will probably lose access to online content at some point. I have already downloaded that content to my HD, or at least the content Xara allows.