Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help Cursor changed can't change back

My cursor changed to a plus sign and won't change back to normal, have shut xara down have even rebooted computer thinking it was something in memory. It only changes to this when I go to the drag handles so I can enlarge. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cursor.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	125329

Default Re: Help Cursor changed can't change back

GJoe, I only see this when I have the Select tool, selected an object and then click-drag it.

Clean or change your mouse, it may have a sticky button.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This is the Aspect Ratio Lock that's off. Click it and life will be good again.

Name:  Aspect Ratio Lock.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  6.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    This is the Aspect Ratio Lock that's off. Click it and life will be good again.

Name:  Aspect Ratio Lock.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  6.0 KB
    Good catch; I've never noticed that, mainly as I rarely unlock the Aspect Ratio.

However, with squishy/squashy issues considered, (@Xara) the cursor ought to change when the Alt key is used as this changes the drag action.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat