Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't find way to edit photo in xara designer pro x?

Hi -
    I just upgraded to the Designer Pro X because it says I can actually edit photos (as in photoshop) within the website designer. I placed a photo but I want to add a background color to the area behind the cuisine. I want to select the white and change the color.
    I can not seem to find where to edit photos? The regular designer premium allowed me to do the the same things I seemingly can to in Pro X, but I believed I could do more than some basics as in premium.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Can't find way to edit photo in xara designer pro x?

Select the photo then open the Photo Tool. Click the icon for Select Colors to Enhance (see attachment)

Click to select a color (you can click on several colors). There is a slider for Fade and Tolerance. For more information see Help > Photo Tool > Select Colors to Enhance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Select Colors to Enhance.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	125293  

Default Re: Can't find way to edit photo in xara designer pro x?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Select the photo then open the Photo Tool. Click the icon for Select Colors to Enhance (see attachment)

Click to select a color (you can click on several colors). There is a slider for Fade and Tolerance. For more information see Help > Photo Tool > Select Colors to Enhance.

Thank you SO much, Gary! I thought I was able to edit the photo directly on the website file. I opened the photo as if on Photoshop and bam - worked like a charm!

Peace. Michele