Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
Thanks Paul.

In that past two years, I have been through over 15 states and spent a month in south America. I've seen the golden arches of Utah, the the silver arch of St. Louis. I've seen the Pacific ocean and I've slept on the beach of the Atlantic. I've stayed the night on a rock in the middle of the Mojave desert, I've seen two of the great lakes.

I've met people of many languages, races, and faiths; those who were contentious and unbelieving, and also those who were loving and full of faith-

There's much more I could say: but before Christ I was addicted to horrible things and stuck in a small town where I lived most of my life. Now I am free and have seen more of the creation than I ever thought I would have, and have seen these things not while I was on a vacation, but through happenstance while traveling to do His work.

I am aware of current events in technological advancement and other things.

We are in the world, but we are not of the world.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by closed from the outside world, but I will speak no more of spiritual things here as it seems that most talk of religion or quotation of scripture can get a post removed and users banned if a moderator deems that someone is "proselytizing".

One can find my Facebook linked at the bottom of the website posted here if they want to talk.

Peace be with you Paul.
I'm glad for your experience and peace.

I think most people can make their own choices about religion and find their own path to it (or not) without the message being pushed onto them. Preach to those that wish to listen, not to those who cannot get away.

TG is about common ground, not divisive issues and religion can be divisive.

I am glad the TG moderators take this stance as much as I wish you well.