Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Second website I've published, simple music library. 2 pages.

Just a simple site that I'm using to hopefully spread the music I've made around.

2 pages. Dark theme.

Default Re: Second website I've published, simple music library. 2 pages.

Must be a site for psychics. (we need the link)

http://plo.x10host.com/
    How careless of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    http://plo.x10host.com/
    How careless of me!
    Nice job Braden.

You have a musical talent.

I'm glad you've found a spiritual home and hope your spiritual views don't close you from the outside world.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    I'm glad you've found a spiritual home and hope your spiritual views don't close you from the outside world.

Paul
    Thanks Paul.

In that past two years, I have been through over 15 states and spent a month in south America. I've seen the golden arches of Utah, the the silver arch of St. Louis. I've seen the Pacific ocean and I've slept on the beach of the Atlantic. I've stayed the night on a rock in the middle of the Mojave desert, I've seen two of the great lakes.

I've met people of many languages, races, and faiths; those who were contentious and unbelieving, and also those who were loving and full of faith-

There's much more I could say: but before Christ I was addicted to horrible things and stuck in a small town where I lived most of my life. Now I am free and have seen more of the creation than I ever thought I would have, and have seen these things not while I was on a vacation, but through happenstance while traveling to do His work.

I am aware of current events in technological advancement and other things.

We are in the world, but we are not of the world.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by closed from the outside world, but I will speak no more of spiritual things here as it seems that most talk of religion or quotation of scripture can get a post removed and users banned if a moderator deems that someone is "proselytizing".

One can find my Facebook linked at the bottom of the website posted here if they want to talk.

Peace be with you Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    Thanks Paul.

In that past two years, I have been through over 15 states and spent a month in south America. I've seen the golden arches of Utah, the the silver arch of St. Louis. I've seen the Pacific ocean and I've slept on the beach of the Atlantic. I've stayed the night on a rock in the middle of the Mojave desert, I've seen two of the great lakes.

I've met people of many languages, races, and faiths; those who were contentious and unbelieving, and also those who were loving and full of faith-

There's much more I could say: but before Christ I was addicted to horrible things and stuck in a small town where I lived most of my life. Now I am free and have seen more of the creation than I ever thought I would have, and have seen these things not while I was on a vacation, but through happenstance while traveling to do His work.

I am aware of current events in technological advancement and other things.

We are in the world, but we are not of the world.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by closed from the outside world, but I will speak no more of spiritual things here as it seems that most talk of religion or quotation of scripture can get a post removed and users banned if a moderator deems that someone is "proselytizing".

One can find my Facebook linked at the bottom of the website posted here if they want to talk.

Peace be with you Paul.
    I'm glad for your experience and peace.

I think most people can make their own choices about religion and find their own path to it (or not) without the message being pushed onto them. Preach to those that wish to listen, not to those who cannot get away.

TG is about common ground, not divisive issues and religion can be divisive.

I am glad the TG moderators take this stance as much as I wish you well.

it is important in life to know who you are, and where you should be, so that you can fit in and live in harmony and peace ... get this wrong and you will sooner or later suffer much - you can wrap this up in any message construct you want, the truth is still the same... and truth respects truth no matter from which direction it comes

I'd be interested to know what you use to produce your music
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    it is important in life to know who you are, and where you should be, so that you can fit in and live in harmony and peace ... get this wrong and you will sooner or later suffer much - you can wrap this up in any message construct you want, the truth is still the same... and truth respects truth no matter from which direction it comes

I'd be interested to know what you use to produce your music
    If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

I use studio one professional 4

thanks - I use ableton live 10 and magix musicmaker, but I make sound track to go with animation, rather than songs as such...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...