Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Info Great XaraTemplates XBuilder & Web Templates Offers

Just over two days remaining for as much as 75% Web Templates discount: https://xaratemplates.com/x-builder/.

Acorn
    Acorn - My currently active Xara software: XDPX (current, v15, v12 & 11 (64-bit)), unserviced XWD Premium 15 & 12, XPGD10, X3D7; lots of licences back through time (to CC's Artworks). If your Post identifies a Xara software fault, please raise it directly with Magix --> support2.magix.com.

Default Re: Great XaraTemplates XBuilder & Web Templates Offers

I've just jumped in. I figured if the content impressed Acorn enough to vouch for it, it must be pretty good.

Plus I can say "Acorn made me do it" if my financier (wife) whinges at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I've just jumped in. I figured if the content impressed Acorn enough to vouch for it, it must be pretty good.
    Plus I can say "Acorn made me do it" if my financier (wife) whinges at me.

Acorn
    Acorn - My currently active Xara software: XDPX (current, v15, v12 & 11 (64-bit)), unserviced XWD Premium 15 & 12, XPGD10, X3D7; lots of licences back through time (to CC's Artworks). If your Post identifies a Xara software fault, please raise it directly with Magix --> support2.magix.com.

OK. It better be good. The site count down clock showed expired but I was able to make the purchase at the discount price.
    Gary W. Priester
    Mr. Moderator Emeritus Dude
    , Sir

gwpriester.com | Custom-Stereograms.com | eyeTricks on Facebook

I just noticed a bit of trickery going on as the countdown timer seems to have reset back to three days just under 3 hours ago.

I am still comfortable with the offer and the value the products bring.
    The use of a single Web Template for a Client paid for the Web Templates at full price for me so Michal, my Client and myself were all happy.

Acorn