Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Info Great XaraTemplates XBuilder & Web Templates Offers

Just over two days remaining for as much as 75% Web Templates discount: https://xaratemplates.com/x-builder/.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: Great XaraTemplates XBuilder & Web Templates Offers

I've just jumped in. I figured if the content impressed Acorn enough to vouch for it, it must be pretty good.

Plus I can say "Acorn made me do it" if my financier (wife) whinges at me.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I've just jumped in. I figured if the content impressed Acorn enough to vouch for it, it must be pretty good.
    Plus I can say "Acorn made me do it" if my financier (wife) whinges at me.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

OK. It better be good. The site count down clock showed expired but I was able to make the purchase at the discount price.
    IP

I just noticed a bit of trickery going on as the countdown timer seems to have reset back to three days just under 3 hours ago.

I am still comfortable with the offer and the value the products bring.
    The use of a single Web Template for a Client paid for the Web Templates at full price for me so Michal, my Client and myself were all happy.

Acorn
    IP

Saw the sale and visited the site. There has been another X BUILDER release since I last updated. Got the update installed with the new editions.

I'll share my plug for X BUILDER again. This is a great addition to Xara. At $79 (sale price is $59) it pays for itself with just one website engagement. Earlier this year it was updated to make it so much easier to pull pages, blocks, and components into Xara. Heck, it is faster than the Insert > Online Catalog.

There was a post a year or so ago saying there is nothing being provided that you can't do yourself with Xara. Duh. But for about an hour's billable time you have hundreds and hundreds of hours of work already done for you. Quality product and a ridiclous value.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    Saw the sale and visited the site. There has been another X BUILDER release since I last updated. Got the update installed with the new editions.
    I'll share my plug for X BUILDER again. This is a great addition to Xara. At $79 (sale price is $59) it pays for itself with just one website engagement. Earlier this year it was updated to make it so much easier to pull pages, blocks, and components into Xara. Heck, it is faster than the Insert > Online Catalog.
    There was a post a year or so ago saying there is nothing being provided that you can't do yourself with Xara. Duh. But for about an hour's billable time you have hundreds and hundreds of hours of work already done for you. Quality product and a ridiclous value.
    +1
    We sing from the same hymn sheet.

Acorn
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    +1
    We sing from the same hymn sheet.

Acorn
    and i have not even looked at the Form options. If any good at all that alone is worth the price I paid for the whole thing.
    IP

I suppose I should move this thread to Web Design Chat, no?
    IP

There is a FREE version too with 113 blocks (templates and widgets): https://xaratemplates.com/shop/x-bui...-builder-free/ - includes full-width header sliders and a forms widget.
    IP